NAME: ANDREAS AGATHANGELIDIS
COMMUNICATION: Telephone no 6970253068, email email@example.com
2000-2006 Bachelor and Integrated Master, Department of Biological Applications and Technologies, Ioannina, Greece
2008-2012 PhD, School of Biology, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece
2012-2016 Post-doc Research, Laboratory of B-cell Neoplasia, San Raffaele Scientific Institute, Milan, Italy
2016-2018 Post-doc Research, Institute of Applied Bioscience, CERTH, Thessaloniki, Greece
2019-2020 Principal Investigator, Institute of Applied Bioscience, CERTH, Thessaloniki, Greece
2021 Associate Professor, Faculty of Biology, University of Athens
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Quality assessor in the field of production and analysis of immunogenic data, UK NEQAS (2020).
55 Publications in peer-reviewed scientific journals
Citations: 2543 (1966 since 2016) | h-index: 23 (21 since 2016) | i10-index: 39 (37 since 2016)
10 Oral presentations in international scientific congresses
19 Poster presentations in scientific congresses
- Master’s course “Applications of Biology” of the School of Biology, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. Title: “Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia” (2019-2020).
- Undergraduate courses “Cancer Biology” and “The world of RNA” at the Department of Biological Applications and Technologies, University of Ioannina (2019-2020).
- Course “Genetic Approach to Diseases-Molecular Diagnostics” of the Master’s course “Biological Applications in Medicine” of the Department of Biology, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens. Title: “Principles of diagnostic approaches to genetic diseases. New technologies towards the dissection of genetic information: the example of Next Generation Sequencing» (2020-2021).
- Course “Genetic Approach to Diseases-Molecular Diagnostics” of the Master’s course “Biological Applications in Medicine” of the Department of Biology, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens. Title: “Next Generation Sequencing» (2020-2021).
- CLLon: Immunogenetic and functional analysis of the B-cell receptor in monoclonal B-cell lymphocytosis and chronic lymphocytic leukemia: implications for disease ontogeny
- Large-scale genomic analysis in samples of healthy individuals with monoclonal B lymphocytosis (MBL) and patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) for the detection of oncogenic lesions
- Toward Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL): dissecting the role of genetic lesions in Monoclonal B cell Lymphocytosis (MBL) through a genome-wide sequencing approach
- Harnessing tumour microenvironment cross talk to treat mature B cell tumours
- CEITEC, open access project – Thorough screening of normal individuals for the presence of CLL stereotypes using NGS
- Harnessing tumour cell/microenvironment cross talk to treat mature B-cell tumours
- Immunogenetic analysis of healthy individuals with/without monoclonal B lymphocytosis: ontogenetic extensions for chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- P63 – A novel player underlying clinical aggressiveness in chronic lymphocytic leukemia regulated by B cell receptor signaling and linked to NF-κB activation
- COSMIC, Combatting Disorders of Adaptive Immunity with Systems Medicine
- KRIPIS II ODYSSEUS, Intelligent and Automated Systems for the Design, Simulation, and Development of Integrated Products and Processes
- AEGLE, An Analytics Framework for Integrated and Personalized Healthcare Services in Europe